D1-Hotel: R.I.T Rochester / Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel / Sleep Inn Amhest / Quality Inn Airport Hotel(From 1/1/2019) / Days Inn Batavia
We are heading to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking.
Next, we will visit Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer: Apply when Watkins Glen open)
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) → Watkins Glen (Optional, 60 mins) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
1. Watkins Glen usually opens for the season during end of April to early November.
2. We charge $10/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park.
3. We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues.
4. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
(Winter: Apply when Watkins Glen closed)
Secret Caverns (Optional, 60 mins) → Niagara IMAX movie (Optional, 30 mins. Only when the time allows) → Niagara Falls Night View
1. Due to the cold weather and frozen road since November, Secret Caverns may be closed on some departure date, in this case, we will not visit.
The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more.
(Summer: Apply when Maid of the Mist open)
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → IMAX Movie (U.S. side) (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → New York
1. Maid of the mist is usually open during late April to early November.
(Winter: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Corning Glass Museum (Optional, 60mins) → New York
We also offer a one day tour! Visit the massive waterfalls located on the Niagara River with this fully guided Niagara Falls Tour from New York with a flight included!
1. Jet Boat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall)
Our tour route is subject to change; you may contact us 1-2 days prior to the departure day to confirm your final itinerary.
Days : 2 | Nights : 1
|06:45AM||New York||Flushing, Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|08:00AM||New York||Chinatown (Manhattan NYC)||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|07:00AM||New Jersey||Near the side of Lake Ave (Pick-up Only, no drop-off: 4/1~5/24 & 9/4~10/31/2018 and 4/1-5/24 & 9/4-10/31/2019)||275 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816|